Still Unpacking.....the Magic!

OK OK, I know you are anxiously waiting to see what was in that big box I got on Monday.   It took a while to go through!  I LOVE it all!   Actually, I was so overwhelmed with all the new stuff I didn't know what to do!   One item, I set aside to look at last.  It is the new Magic book.  Jeanette Lynton's newest How To book!  It is GORGEOUS!   The layouts are FABULOUS!   I can't wait to start using this book!  There are many tips and techniques in this book that show how you can hide your journaling, reveal photos, incorporate moving elements and more!  This book even INCLUDES a Technique Highlights and Template DVD!  There are 35 ALL NEW exclusive layouts in this book.  It is a MUST HAVE for every scrapbooker that loves surprises and dimension on their pages!  Order your September 1st!  
I've been so busy this week that I have not had a chance to do much scrapping.  With all this new product, it is hard to concentrate on the immediate task at hand which is to finish my Passages Workshop layouts.   I've set aside some time on Saturday to complete those, and when I do, I'll post pictures here.  

But for now.... one more little Autumn/Winter tidbit news........ NEW COLORS!   Close to My Heart stays on top of all the trends and this year they are retiring 8 colors and bringing in 8 new trendy colors.  These colors have been updated and they are beautiful!  They are all from the Summer Palette.
The 'old' colors remaining are Holiday Red, Sunny Yellow, Topiary, Dutch Blue
Here are the eight new colors: 1st row: Gypsy, Pacifica, Sky, Smoothie
2nd row: Sunset, Cotton Candy, Lagoon, Pear


Check back this weekend!  Hopefully I'll have my August Workshop posted PLUS some more new stuff!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal