Board Book - Animal Cookies Level 1

FINALLY!   I just loved the Animal Cookies paper when it came out last summer. I ordered a Level 1 kit to show at my gatherings knowing that eventually I'd use it for something. CTMH introduced the My Creations Board Book (#Z1310 - $6.95) in their 2010 Spring Idea Book. I thought this would be a GREAT project to do using the Animal Cookies Level 1 kit. Using Level 1 kits for projects such as this are great. You have everything you need to create a book! Just add some additional embellishments to bling it up and VOILA' ! it was so easy! First, I cut 3 of the pre-printed pieces into 6x6 squares.  Then I added mats from the extra cardstock and B&T papers and used the stickease to create a title.  I used the rest of the stickease to embellish the other pages.  I also used 2 of the My Creations A-door-ables (#1321 - $3.95) that were also introduced back in the Spring.  Buttons, zig-zag ribbons and brads add just the right touch to make this an adorable inexpensive gift for a friend - made from my heart!

The HUGE $2, $4, $6 sale is still underway on my website.   While the Level 1 kit for Animal Cookies has been sold out, there are still many other Level 1 kits to choose from!  They are $4 until August 11th so be sure to order you some before they are gone!  You can start shopping from here:  $2, $4, $6 Customer Appreciation Sale

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder