Monday, August 23, 2010

Do You Topstitch?

See Complete Album Below
I have found that it is a good thing to keep a few My Creations projects on hand.  When a special occasion creeps up on me, I love being able to throw something together fairly quick.   When my daughter told me she needed to get her friend something for her birthday I was ready.  I just happened to have an extra All Sorts Mini-Album and some Topstitch paper and stickease.  The My Reflections Topstitch was one of my favorite papers that came out in the Spring 2010 Idea Book.  I had already created 2 layouts with this paper pack and even a couple of cards.   I had enough paper left to make this mini-album.   I used the coordinating stickease and added a little bit of stamping and embellishments.    
I LOVE the Ms. Chillin' stamp set I used on pages 5 and 6.  For the girls, I stamped them on Colonial White cardstock, and also on B&T papers.  I cut out the pieces of the B&T papers and glued them to my stamped image on the Colonial White cardstock.  For the denim jeans - I used Outdoor Denim CS and sanded it before stamping on the image.  I used watercolor pencils and a blending pen on the hair, popcorn, shoes and brush.  The Ms. Chillin' Stamp set is perfect for teenage girls and has words/phrases such as 'LOL', 'TEXT ME', 'Hangin Out', 'seriously' and more!   If you have girls - this is a MUST HAVE stamp set.
See the complete Recipe for this album below.  





RECIPE: Topstitch All Sorts Mini-Album
My Creations All Sorts Mini Album - Z1224
Topstitch Level 2 Paper Pack - X7120B
Topstitch Level 2 Stickease - X7120C
Outdoor Denim Cardstock - X5684
My Acrylix Stamp - Togetherness - D1402
My Acrylix Stamp - Buttoned Together - C1361
My Acrylix Stamp - Ms. Chillin' - D1404
Soft Suede Pinwheels - Z1270
Mini Medley Accent Collection Colonial White - Z1276
Brad Assortment Spring Harmony - Z1212
Dimensional Elements Booksmart - Z1223
Exclusive Ink Chocolate - Z2111
Exclusive Ink Baby Pink - Z2102
Watercolor Pencils - 3505
Blending Pen - 3174

NOTE! The Topstitch paper & stickease and the Soft Suede Pinwheels will be retiring December 31! Be sure to order yours if you don't want to miss out on this cute paper!



1 comment :

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! I cant believe how fast you go tthat done! that is very good work! I hope her friend loved it! Too bad we dont have Zebra print paper huh? LOL Oh - by the way - Your new quote- doesnt have an author- Was it you who said that? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...