It's Magnifique!

I remember the first time I saw peacock spread it's iridescent tail.   I was in awe of the color.   The blues and greens were rich and luxurious.  Now, Close To My Heart has captured these colors in their newest paper pack, Magnifique, that reflect the glorious peacock.   These colors just happen to be some of the newest colors being introduced into our Summer color palette - Lagoon, Pacifica and Sky.  

My first workshop using paper from of the new book is Magnifique! The color of Chocolate mingles in with blue and green hues of the paper bringing a richness to your layouts and cards.  The revised instruction brochure now shows step by step pictures making it even easier to follow.  The card instructions have been improved too showing steps for each card design - also with pictures!

Below is the feature layout from the Workshop that we will be doing in September.   The kit comes with the Mini-Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate collection.  For an extra touch, I added the new Opaques Pearls to my layouts placing them in the center of some of my stamped flowers.

I LOVED the coordinating Magnifique stickease.   The layout below is from the new Magic book.  The book comes complete with a DVD which has video instructions for some of the techniques and also templates.  These were just perfect for pictures my mom took when she and Kayli went to eat at Steak & Shake.   Kayli was being "Kayli" so the sayings were PERFECT!
I have plenty of paper and stickease left to make more layouts or maybe even more cards!

If you would like to do this workshop, check out my September calendar for more information!  I still have room!  September 30, 6:00 pm.  

The new Autumn/Winter Idea will be available September 1 on my website.  You can browse page by page to see all the new products.   Rather have one in your hands???   Just click the Pay Now button to the left and I'll mail one to you this week along with a $5 gift certificate to use with your next Close To My Heart purchase with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder