Zippidee YIPEE!

I got this email from Close To My Heart today...

"Dear Gina,
Congratulations for being In the Spotlight this month! We are recognizing you because you were one of the top Consultants who sold the most number of Workshops on the Go™ Zippidee Basic kits (G1011) in July (from July 1 to August 5).
Great work! We appreciate your hard work in selling these kits to your customers and club members. Watch for your name and achievement to appear on Close To My Heart's Online Office page under To Know > Recognitions so all Consultants can applaud your success. Well done!

Congrats,
Close To My Heart"

So, I went to check out the Recognitions and this is what I found!   Check out the NUMBER 1 spot!

I thought "oh wow!" I almost fell out of my chair! Zippidee was a big hit with my customers but how could people NOT buy it! It is FUN! Not only was it GREAT for Disney or any theme park pictures, it is wonderful for any summer event! If you didn't get this kit (comes with everything you see above including a Level 2 Zippidee Paper Pack) you still can! But hurry! This kit is ONLY Available until September 30. You can purchase the Zippidee Level 2 or Level 1 paper and the Level 2 Stickease until December 31st. 

Here are the layouts I did with the kit: (I also created some super cute cards too!)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder