No More Trick or Treating!

I received a Hooligans Level 1 kit (X7129A) in one of my bundles I purchased from convention.   This kit is so cute but I really don't have any cute little trick or treaters at home anymore.   I pulled out the pre-printed base pages and stickease and immediately thought  - "this kit does NOT have to limited to Halloween!"   My daughter, Kayli attended the Young Life camp at Windy Gap this past summer and she came home with lots of pictures.  The camp is nestled in the midst of the hills of North Carolina and her pictures the captured beauty.   There were also some great pictures of Kayli and her friends - moments captured in time.  

It had been a while since I scrapbooked with a Level 1 kit.  I had forgotten how fast you can put these together!   Simple, Easy & Fast - I did both of these layout in under an hour.   The stickease that accompanies this kit is not "Halloweeny" and they were perfect for these pages.  When your creative juices are running on low (and we all get there at some point in time) just pull out a Level 1 kit and put it together in a snap.    On the back of the two sheets of stickease are layout suggestions.   No thinking here but it does get your creative juices flowing again!  
 


Check back later this week for more Hooligan pages with the Level 2 kit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder