AHHH SPA!!!! Part 2


Our first full day of scrappin' fun began with the smell of bacon!  We all know that for most of us (except for Kristine!) that it is very important to begin your day with a good breakfast.  Our Chef, Marci must have known we had lots of layouts to get done so she started us off right.   Check out this plate!
Stuffed French toast, fresh fruit & bacon!
The french toast had the most delicious mixture of cream cheese and pecans in between.  Top it off with warm buttermilk dressing and you could just about believe you were eating breakfast in heaven!  It was so hard not to go back for 2nds!   I had gotten up early and gone for my daily walk before breakfast but after this meal - maybe I'd better taking up running!

I know you all are anxious to see some layouts so I will add a few here now.
This layout is called Happy Together.   The word HAPPY was stamped on the buttercup cardstock using the Posterboard Alphabet (E1014) with Creme Brulee ink.  We used the sunburst image from Ice Crystals (C1428) to randomly stamp the letters.  We also used Buttercup cardstock to cover the Dimensional Element - Stars.   The random circles were cut with a 1 1/4 inch circle punch (Z1311). Other colors of cardstock used:  Pacifica and Bamboo.   Embellishments - Colonial White Mini Medley Accents (Z1276) and Sunset Mini Medley Accents (Z1338).

This layout is a mixture of embellishments of Mini Medleys, stickease and Color Ready Alphabet!  It is also an interactive layout.  The picture on the left page opens to reveal a picture on the back side and journaling underneath.   (ok.... PRETEND there are pictures there!)   The XOXO is stamped from the very popular Rustic Alphabet (E1002) - one of my most favorite E-stamps!  The various stickease is from the Magnifique Level 2 Stickease (X7127C).  "Hugs" and "Kisses" is stamped using the Friendship Alphabet Small (C1401).  We used cocoa ink to color the word "affection" from the Color Ready Alphabet (X5750) This was a fun layout to do!

Time for lunch!    Lunch today was a Quesidilla Explosion Salad.  Then it was back scrapping but I did take a break for my massage!   Talk about relaxing!
Here is one more layout to share with you today -
This layout used a mixture of paper from different packs (shows how well our paper packs can mixed and inter-mingled).   Have you been noticing pennants everywhere these days in scrapbooking?  The flags on this layout are stamped using the new stamp from our Autumn/Winter Idea book called Party Pennants (C1429).  Colors used: Tulip, Creme Brulee, Pacifica, Pear and Sunset.  We also used Sunset and Tulip Mini Medley Accent Collections and the Sparkles - Blue and Green Assortment (Z1327).  "PARTY" is stamped using the Posterboard Alphabet once again on Pacifica cardstock.  FUN! FUN!

After dinner which once again was DE-LICIOUS! Kristine led us in a game to test our knowlege of CTMH products.  We found out some interesting facts!   Did you know that Circle of Love (D1438) is the best selling stampset so far from the Autumn/Winter Idea book!  It's a beautiful peacock stamp if you haven't seen it yet.   The winning team each received an Old World Alphabet stamp (D1017).
Lucky ladies!   My team lost.  :(   I was the last one on my team to go.  My question:  Name as many paper packs that has a title with more than one word in 60 seconds.  I had a "Minute to Win It" and only came up with FIVE!  Ask me when I'm NOT under pressure and I would do a much better job!  We had a lot of fun playing that game!   I can think of one customer (and you know who you are!) that would have blown it out of the water.  ha ha!

Tomorrow I'll share more layouts and fun stuff!  Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. What fun and the layouts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I love your pages!!!... okay... i thought id see how well i would do.... I set my stopwatch on my phone and only came up with 3! LOL so you dont pretty good i think! LOL That food sounds great!! I hope you had some nice scenery on your walk! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the layouts!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal