Share The Magic!

Close To My Heart's October Stamp of the Month adorable!  The stamp - Share the Magic has 12 stamps!   I just love the little light bulb stamp.  I used Cranberry and New England Ivy markers to give the bulbs their Christmas Color.   For the Santa and his bag, I used the masking technqiue with B&T paper from the My Reflections Mistletoe paper.  For the fur and Santa's beard I used the Fun Flock for added dimension.  
On this circle card I used the tree image and then 'trimmed' it with sparkles from the Red, Pink & Purple Sparkle Assortment (Z1326).  The tinsel is gold embossed.    These circle cards can be purchased in White (Z1353) or Colonial White (Z1352) and come with 12 cards and 12 envelopes.
This clear card was fun to create!  This snowman is covered in Prisma Glitter to make him glisten in the snow!  His scarf is from B&T paper from Magnifique (again using the masking technique).   The inside of the card is covered with Pacifica cardstock and stamped with snowflakes.  I dotted each snowflake in the center with Glitz Glitter Gel and closed the card before it was dry.   The glitter gel then attached itself to the underside of the card front!  I loved the way this turned out!   The Clear Card is item #1309.   You get 4 square and 4 scalloped cards including clear cello envelopes.
Here is one more use for this stampset - Gift Tags!   I stamped the images and colored them in with our watercolor pencils and then used a blending pen to smooth out the colors.  The images are fun and easy to color and would make a great activity for kids!  

Do you like this stamp?  It is ONLY available during the month of October.   Check out my website for details on how you can this stamp at a discount or even FREE!

Want to see more ideas?   Visit our CTMH blog hop for more ideas.... you can start here: http://BowlOfStamps.blogspot.com 

Comments

  1. Gina! You are one talented artist! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Snowman card! And, your tags are adorable!!!! Always inspiring... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal