Creating with My Creatons - Display Album

One of my FAVORITE My Creations products is the Display Album. This incredibly versatile album has a hard front and back cover that is easy to cover and embellish.  It opens up in a triangle fold for displaying on a desk or end table.  You can get creative and use it as a desktop monthly calendar, photo flip frame or even a recipe book of heirloom recipes.  This album is just $7.95 and would make a great gift!  See some great examples of Display albums below.


I created this album highlighting some of my favorite recipes from an annual Cookie Swap I attend each year.  I used paper from the Mistletoe Creative Basics paper (X5811) along with the new Old World Alphabet Stampset (E1017).  I embellished the cover with Cranberry Designer Ribbon (Z1209) and Mistletoe Level 2 Assortments (Z1330).

There are 12 spiral bound 6x6 page protectors that are perfect for protecting your recipes!  Print out your recipes on cardstock and embellish with fun stamps!

Here is a fun idea!  For a Cookie Swap - take a picture of the person and include it with their recipe!

If you are making an Heirloom recipe album - be sure to include pictures of the person that handed down the recipe.  This will be a keepsake!

Check out this Display album created by my niece April for her husband.  (They were newley engaged at the time) April wanted to make something special highlighting special moments that she and Zach shared.  She used paper from the Emporium Level 2 kit and various stampsets.


If you don't know April you will soon!  Earlier this summer, April Slayden McKinney was selected as one of Paula Dean's Women of Philadelphia Finalists in the Appetizer category for her Blue Peach Pizza recipe!   She got to go to Savannah, Georgia and spend several days with Paula Dean and cooked her specialty on Paula's show.  COMING NOVEMBER 22 April will be featured on the NBC Today show demonstrating her Hot Sticky and Sweet Potatos.  April is an up and coming cooking star!   Check out her blog - Cookin Up Dreams    As if April is not busy enough traveling the country, she started her own business called Doorstep Dinners.   April made special sandwiches and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies for my Clear Card Workshop and they were a HIT!

Stay tuned for more My Creations product highlights!

Comments

  1. Cute idea putting the photo of the person next to the recipe! I just found your blog today thanks to April! I just found hers the other day when mom told me she was going to be on the Today show! That girl is really going places! Love your blog!

    Tamara Bennett
    My little piece of the web: http://scrapcationgetaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal