Find Your Style

I fell in love with this January Stamp of the Month the minute I saw it. My first thought was "I don't know what I'll do with it but I LOVE it!" I had a little bit of quiet time on Christmas to play with this stampset so I sat down to make a few cards and the ideas started flowing! I love the vintage look of the stamp and it works perfectly with the new Wings paper.
Here are a two of the cards that I made.


RECIPE:
Wings Level 2 Paper (X7135B)
Find Your Style Stamp (Only Available in January!)
Black Ink (Z2105)
Wings Level 2 Assortment - Pleated Black Ribbon (Z1398)
Buttoned Together Stamp (C1361)
Barn Red Cardstock (X5637)

RECIPE:
Wings Level 2 Paper (X7135B)
Find Your Style Stamp (Only Available in January!)
Barn Red Cardstock (X5637)
Black Ink (Z2105)
Barn Red Ink (Z2104)
Juniper Ink (2165)
Opaques Adhesive Gems - Mocha (Z1333)
Note: The smaller butterflies were cut from the Wings B&T paper!

I have two more Find Your Style cards to share so be sure to come back on January 1! I'll have the link to the January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop posted too.

For more Close To My Heart artwork, be sure to add the Big Red Scraps website to your favorites! It is a great place to get inspired for layouts, cards and all crafting projects!
For lots of fun and MORE amazing creations from our January Inspirations be sure to visit Tresa's Fabulously Artsy blog and hop along with us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder