A Little Bit of Mistletoe!

 It's been a quiet day for Christmas Eve.   My oldest daughter had to work until 4:30 and my youngest went to pitch with Dad.   So I had a little bit of quiet time to myself this afternoon.   Everything was wrapped and I've done all the baking I was going to do today.  So I sat down to do a little project I've been wanting to do all December!   This only took my 45 minutes!  No Kidding!   I've decided that everyone should always keep a 6x6 Memory Showcase album and a Level 1 Paper kit on hand.   These two items make a fast, simple and easy gift!
I used Mistletoe Level 1 along with Snow Days stamp set to make this quick little gift.  


Take two of the base pages and cut into 6x6 squares.  Then use your included cardstock and stickease to dress up the pages!  
RECIPE:
6x6 Memory Showcase Album (Z1195)
Mistletoe Level 1 (X7130A)
Snow Days Stamp (C1420)
Cocoa Ink Pad (Z2114)
Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Z1103)
Red Brads

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder