Hope for Japan

There are MANY reasons that I LOVE being a Close To My Heart Consultant.   I could sit here and type out reason after reason but I will give you just one important reason.   Close To My Heart is a very caring company.   This was proven to me in February 2010 right after the Haiti earthquake.    Close To My Heart quickly said "What can we do to help".   So, they had a huge Hearts for Haiti campaign and offered a buy one get one free deal for their Textured Cardstock with proceeds going to the relief effort.    It was unbelievable the amount of support that came with this offer.

So, once again, Jeanette Lynton and CTMH said "What can we do to help?"  This time we are offering a special A-Size stamp set for just $5.   The entire $5 will go to the American Red Cross to benefit the relief efforts in Japan.       This stamp set (shown below) will be available through April 30th.

Add this stamp to your order when you order on-line (find it HERE) or
Contact me today to offer your help by purchasing this Hope to Japan.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder