Happy Birthday Smiles

I'm finally beginning to use more of the stamps that I purchased last year!   This cute little stamp set of whimsical flowers caught my eye and I had it on my wish list for quite a while.  I finally got it but many months went by before I finally used it!    I made this card for one of the blog challenges but I let the deadline for posting to that challenge get by.   I really liked the way the card turned out and want to share it anyway.    The challenge was to use these colors:
                                          

The Close To My Heart colors I used were Honey, Sorbet, Sunset and Sky.  I random stamped the flowers on the piece of cardstock but I also stamped a few to cut out and add on top to give it a little more dimension.  

The card pattern is from Originals.  I used paper from the Olivia paper pack for the top portion of the card and Honey cardstock on the bottom.   Sky cardstock is matted with White Daisy.      I added a couple of brads to some flowers and used a Big Brad on the White Grosgrain Ribbon bow.   Flowers are from the "Smiles" stamp set (C1397) and "Happy Birthday" is from the Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set (D1475).

I'll be sending some 'smiles' to some special Birthday people this month!   Hope you enjoyed my card!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal