Clean & Simple!

If something is supposed to be Clean & Simple, why do I make it so hard? I seem to do that every time. I can't just breeze through a Clean & Simple card because I way over think it.  When I saw this sketch on the Clean & Simple Challenge I immediately knew which stamp I wanted to use. Circle Together was one of the first stamps that I purchased from Close To My Heart's Spring Summer Idea Book.  I haven't used it in a while so it was fun to pull it out and use it again.

Here is the sketch


Once again, I'm using paper from a pack that will be retiring at the end of July.  This one is from Miracle.   It's really pretty paper and I love the softness of the colors.   Here is my card:


Recipe:
Miracle Level 2 Paper (X7133B)
Stamp: Circle Together (B1372)
Sweet Leaf Exclusive Ink (Z2153)
Crystal Blue Exclusive Ink (Z2117)
Kraft Color Ready Borders (Z1377)
Sparkles Blue & Green Assortment (Z1327)

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder