Disneyland Day 1 -Leadership

Yesterday was a great day!   It was my first time to attend Leadership so wasn't sure what to expect except I knew I'd be inspired to work my business more.  Jeanette Lynton, CEO and Founder of Close To My Heart came out and greeted everyone.   She is an awesome lady.   She introduced Brian Holman, VP of Finance and COO.  Brian had many great things to say of Jeanette.  He said,  "Jeanette is an Innovator NOT an Imitator".   So true!    I'm sure we will see evidence of that today.  Brian said this will be the most exciting convention since the announcement of the My Acrylix Stamps.   That is HUGE!

We got our Create & Take kits which had a 'hint' of things to come.  The kit included everything needed to make 8 3x3 cards.   Each card had a piece of one of the new papers. We also got a bag of embellishments for the cards and there were 3 new types of embellishments. 

Looks like corrugated stars, printed butterflies and Sparkle buttons!  Here are the cards:

 
We had a wonderful buffet lunch and then 2 more sessions of classes.   It was a great day of inspiration.  After Leadership we had about an hour break before our Team meeting with the Scattered Hearts Unit under Tina Sutton.

The theme for Tina's unit meeting was "Princesses".  You could dress up as your favorite princess to try to win a free Twilight Pass to Disneyland.   (No.... I didn't dress up. I wanted to save room in my suitcase for all the goodies I was going to bring home from convention!)   But there were several that did dress up!

Tina Sutton - Queen of Hearts (She wasn't able to order the Princess costume she wanted!)
Winner Mary Merriweather -  A perfect Cinderella Fairy
Pin Trading is HUGE at Disneyland.   We each got a cute Scattered Hearts pin at the beginning of the meeting.   Then Tina recognized many consultants for their achievements with more cute little pins!  I was lucky enough to get 4.   I won't be trading any of these pins!
  
Top Left to Right:
Scattered Hearts Team Pin
5 Year Pin - I celebrated 5 years with CTMH in February 2006
Cruise Tracking - I'm on track to win the Hawaii Cruise!  
Bottom Row - Left to Right
Top Sales - # 6 in Sales in the Scattered Hearts Units (over 1,000 consultants)
Manager - Promoted to Manager in May.

I also received a very pretty necklace that holds my little CTMH scissors from my upline Chris Sczechowski for being #1 in Sales in her Scrappin' Sisterhood unit. (I need to get a picture of that!)

So much fun so far!   I'll have more to post after all the announcements today so be sure to check back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal