Get More Bang for Your Buck While I'm Gone!

If you have been following me, you know that TODAY is the DAY!  I'm on my way to Disneyland, CA for our annual Close To My Heart Convention.

Since I'm traveling today and won't have any news to post I thought I'd remind everyone about our big Bang for Your Buck offer.  It's an awesome deal. Read all about it on my July Special Page HERE PLUS, Remember we have several paper packs that will not be available after July 31st!   If they were some that you had on your "To Get" list - you better get them before August 1st rolls around.  

Here are the ones that are retiring:
Bliss
Miracle
Wings
Sweetheart
Hooligans
Magnifique
Olivia
Mistletoe
All of these paper packs are available in Level 1 and Level 2 kits.   Get the coordinating accents and My Stickease also!   You can purchase the Workshop On The Got Kits for Miracle, Wings, Sweethear and Bliss until July 31 too.   The WOTG Kits include a Level 2 paper pack, B-Size Stamp, coordinating embellishment and  step-by-step guide for a 2 page layout and 6 cards!  See details of each of these paper kits and the Workshop On the Go at my website HERE.

REMEMBER All Level 1 kits will retire after July 31st.  

SO Get More Bang for Your Buck while you are ordering the retiring products! Order 24/7 from website today!  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal