Crazy For Fall - Creating Cards for Fall



The temperature finally cooled down to a 'fall-like' level this week and this has me yearning for the colors of fall to hurry up and get here!  BTW - when the temperature falls below 62 degrees, I absolutely have to make my first batch of the chili of season.  When I headed home from work on Tuesday it was 59 degrees - So we had Chili for supper!

This fall like weather has got me in the mood to make some cards and over at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog the colors to use this week are perfect! 


I had my colors, now I just needed a sketch to get me going.  I checked out the sketch over at Clean & Simple and immediately I knew what I wanted to do! 

So armed with my Close To My Heart colors and my favorite stamp for THIS week - So Grateful, I got started!

Here is my card: 

Recipe:
White Daisy Die-Cut Card & Envelopes - Z1473
Elemental Level 2 Paper - X7141B
Neutral Cardstock Combo (Chocolate) - X5921
Autumn Cardstock Combo (Olive) - X5919
Winter Cardstock Combo (Honey) - X5920
My Acrylix So Grateful (B1395)
Olive Exclusive Ink - Z2137
Autumn Terracotta Exclusive Ink - Z2101
Chocolate Exclusive Ink - Z2111
Mini Medley Accents Collection - Olive (Buttons, Ribbon, Ribbon Slide) - Z1489
Natural Hemp - Z280

I'm not done with fall cards!  I'm still creating so check back for more ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder