It's Wonderland in Moxie Fab!

I said I was going to attempt to do all 4 Moxie Fab sketches this week and after tonight, I'm half way there! I almost started this one last night but it was getting late.  I knew if I started it, I would be up well past 11:00 pm and I do get up very early for work.  So I went to bed with this sketch on my mind and thought about my idea all day.  

Here is sketch #2 --
The Horizontal Sketch

And here is my interpretation --


I silver embossed a snowflake onto a 2" square of Crystal Blue Cardstock.   Then I cut it into quarters.  Instead of using the 4th quarter, I used a big Rhinestone Designer Brad.  (Don't you just love that BLING?) My sentiment is also silver embossed.  I added Bitty Sparkles to the snowflake pattern in the paper.   Hope you like it!  

Recipe:
Cards & Envelopes - White Value Pack X254
Wonderland Level 2 Paper Pack - X7146B
Crystal Blue Cardstock (included in Wonderland Level 2 Paper Pack)
My Acrylix Snowflakes Stamp - D1480
Rhinestone Designer Brads - Z1360
Bitty Sparkles - Z1263
Silver Embossing Powder - Z669
Versa Mark Ink - Z891
Craft Heater - Z555
All products are Close To My Heart (of course!)

Now on to the next sketch!  Check back soon!  In the meantime, check out the other creative ideas for this sketch over at Moxie Fab.




Comments

  1. Hey Gina! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal