Monday, September 26, 2011

My Last Fall Card!


I'm about over Fall already!  Not the weather... it's finally cooling off from the HOT August/September days we've been having.   But I've been creating fall cards out the wazoo lately and I think I created my last two this past weekend!  I can tell the leaves have all fallen off that tree in my brain.  

I combined the sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping and the challenge from Cas-ual Fridays - create a CAS project using a least 3 shades of a monochromatic color PLUS brown!   
Clean & Simple Stamping Sketch #159    
Here is my last Fall card for the season.....


My monochromatic colors are New England Ivy, Olive and Olive in 2nd generation stamping.  I used Chocolate ink to contrast.   The stamp is from Harvest Happiness (C1463).   I sued Olive twill ribbon from the Designer Ribbon Green Collection (Z1616) and a little pewter buckle from Foundry Metal Accessories - Ribbon Slides (Z1460).   Of course, I had to use my Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to stamp my sentiment!

Now on to some 'COLDER' season cards!  Check back later this week - I've been working on a snowflake card!

4 comments :

  1. These little acorns are so sweet! Very cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one beautiful card, I love your color choices and how clever to do a second generation stamp! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your clean and simple card but it has just one color or might two colors.

    Plastic Cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...