Trial and Error = Embossed!

I pulled out my Background - Charmed stampset this morning to create something with the stamp that had pumpkins and vines.   I used this stamp set the other day to make a Halloween card.  You can see that post HERE if you missed it.    I wasn't sure WHAT I was going to do so it took several efforts to finally get to my final product.   Each time I stamped the image I thought of a 'better look' and proceeded to create the idea.   You can see here  - it took me 4 tries to get to the stamped image that I was happy with!

I started out with Olive on White Daisy.  Hmmm.... this might look better with Chocolate Ink on Olive Cardstock....  Well maybe Chocolate Ink on Goldrush cardstock.   Still not there!  HEY! How about Cocoa Embossed on Goldrush?  FINALLY.

Final Product:

I used Elemental paper along with Dreamin' paper for my 5x7 card.  The Elemental Paper just mixes in with any of the other Level 2 Paper packs so well!   I added the chunky chocolate ribbon and a ribbon slide with a final touch of Cocoa Opaque Pearls to complete my card.

RECIPE:
Colonial White Cardstock
Dreamin' Level 2 Paper - X7142B
Elemental Level 2 Paper - X7141B
Olive Cardstock - 1245
Winter Combo Cardstock (Goldrush) - X5920
My Acrylix Background-Charmed - D1490
Versa Mark Ink - Z891
Cocoa Embossing Powder  - Z1246
Chocolate Exclusive Ink - Z2111
Foundry Metal Accessories - Ribbon Slides Z1460
Opaques Adhesive Gems - Mocha Z1333
Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Z1617




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder