Unscripted with H2H

This week's challenge over at Heart 2 Heart is to create a card using only cardstock.  I've been using a lot of Goldrush lately and wanted to change it up a little.  So I chose the colors of Honey, Olive and Desert Sand.  Three of my favorite fall colors.   The other night I pulled out a new stamp - Unscripted (C1465) and used it for a CAS 4x4 Card (See it HERE).  I really wanted to use this stamp again.   The pattern I envisioned on my card actually came out the way I wanted!  The pattern for my card is the sketch "Upright" from Originals.


Each colonial white square is 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 but before I cut each square, I cut one piece 7 x 1 3/4 and stamped it.  Then I cut it into the four squares.  The ribbon is from the Honey Mini Medley Accents and I adorned it with Pearl Adhesive Gems.

Recipe:
Originals - Upright
Colonial White CS (for card Base)
Cardstock: Desert Sand, Olive, Honey
Stamp: Unscripted
Inks: Olive, Honey, Goldrush & Desert Sand
Accents:  Honey Mini Medley Accents &Pearl Adhesive

Hope you enjoyed my card!  Be sure to check out more art over at H2H!

Comments

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I so appreciate that you share the "how to" make this (makes case'ing easy :)) (I keep thinking I'm going to do that but it never happens.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!!! A new favorite! I LOVE how you stamped it and then split it! It looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal