Vertical is Elemental!


 

I did it!  I said I wouldn't but I did.   I went ahead and created another card when I said I was headed to bed.   But this one is so clean and simple it took just minutes to create!  This is card #3 for the Moxie Fab card challenges.   This time I used the Vertical Sketch.

Even though I originally wanted to create a card with pennants like the picture shows, I thought I'd try something a little different.  So instead I used some Elemental Compliments - which are dimensional elements in color!

I'm so loving this Kraft cardstock with the Elemental paper.   They go so well together.   I didn't think Elemental would be one of my favorite packs but I really do like working with it.   There are so many options because of 6 different colors and patterns.  

The strip centering the Sorbet cardstock piece is  the Zip Strip from the pattern paper.   Our pattern paper now has a 1/2" strip that you trim off the paper. The zip strip contains the paper pack info such as name, item number, colors used in the paper pack.  (I used to hate having "CTMH" logo stamped right onto the paper!)   So now all the info we need is on this zip strip - but to make it useful, on the other side of the strip is a pattern that you can use like a ribbon!  Sometimes they have words or phrases which are useful too.  


Recipe:
Kraft Cardstock - Z1375
Elemental Level 2 Paper - X7141B
Sorbet Cardstock (included with Elemental Paper)
Elemental Compliments Dimensional Elements- X7141C
"Simple Pleasures" - My Acrylix Love Life - D1482
Designer Ribbon Red Collection - Z16151

Now I have one more sketch to do!  This one I'll have to think about for a bit.   In the meantime, see all the other artwork for the Vertical Sketch on Moxie Fab - HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder