Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm "Happy 4 U"!

I took a break from my Believe paper the other night to create this card using the colors from the ColourQ Challenge.    My 'purple' is Lilac Mist and looks a little more blue in this picture than the color shown below.    My sketch is from Mojo Monday.   I think it was a great combination of challenges!

                                          

My card:


I created a 'background' on the Lilac Mist cardstock using the new Happy Clusters (C1471) stamp.  You can see this stamp HERE.   I used the star stamp and Lilac Mist ink.  I used some of the smaller stamp and black ink to stamp on top of some of the Lilac Mist circles.  Of course - I had to use the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge for the scallop edge and circle.   I think the warm rich colors make this a great card for a guy's birthday.

If you'd like to see more art with this stamp, watch this video from Close To My Heart.   There is also a great demo on how to make a cool star flower with a border!

2 comments :

  1. Such a fun card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...