Quick & Easy Happy Holiday Cards

Hi all!  I haven't had a chance to create anything to share since I got home from my trip on Sunday.   So, I thought I would share this CTMH video that shows you how to create several Christmas Cards with our Die-Cut Cards and Envelopes.  These cards are beautiful! Watch this short video for details!



RECIPE:

A1115 My Acrylix  A Holiday
B1381 My Acrylix Holiday Cheer
1272 Cranberry Cardstock
X5926 Neutral Cardstock Combo Pack
X5924 Autumn Cardstock Combo Pack
Z2116 Cranberry Exclusive Inks  Pad
Z2137 Olive Exclusive Inks Pad
Z2211 Chocolate Exclusive Inks Re-inker
Z1473 4W" * 5V" White Daisy Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes
Z1263 Bitty Sparkles
Z1615 Designer Ribbon Red Collection
Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Z1298 Texture Tools


Everything can be ordered on my website!  Just go to www.closetomyheart.com/stampinheaven

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder