Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sweet 16 in Plaid

This weekend I made two Sweet 16 Birthday cards.  Yesterday I posted the card I made for my niece.  Today, I'm posting the 2nd one which is for my nephew.   For this card I used Margaret Moody's sketch over at Pals Paper Arts.    This sketch was perfect for my plaid paper I chose.

                                                      Ppa pic


The paper is from the same kit as the card I made yesterday - Roxie (X7140B).  But this time I used the plaid with Black Textured Cardstock and Desert Sand Cardstock.  I added twill ribbon and wooden buttons (Z1387) for a masculine look.  The "16" was cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.   I used the Say It With Style stamp set (D1283) for "Happy Birthday".

If you missed my Sweet 16 card for my niece you can see it HERE.

I hope my nephew doesn't mind a handmade card by aunt.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...