Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black, White and SPARKLE!

With only a few days left in our Holiday Wishes stamp special, I wanted to share another card I made using the tree from this set.  The challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges this week was to use Black, White and WOW!   So my WOW color is red.   I'm not used to using Black and White for my Christmas colors but I think this card turned out nice!


For this 5x7 card, I used a pattern from Jeanette Lynton's How To Book - Wishes.  The pattern is called Midpoint.   I used my Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to first cut out the tree.  Then I stamped the it with Black ink and added Red Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1484) to each little bird.   My red-checked ribbon is from the Designer Ribbon - Red Collection (Z1615).  I used 3-D foam tape to pop the tree up a little.
 
Here is a picture a little more close up of the tree and birds. 


If you haven't ordered your Holiday Wishes yet, you still have time!   Just purchase $25 in My Acrylix stamps and you can get the Holiday Wishes set for only $5!  This is a great deal.  PLUS there are 4 stamps that coordinate with the Art Philosophy cricut!
                                           

Order from my website today!  www.closetomyheart.com/stampinheaven

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! Clean and simple and love the Gingham Ribbon! Thanks for playing with us at C4C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Really like the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...