Black, White and SPARKLE!

With only a few days left in our Holiday Wishes stamp special, I wanted to share another card I made using the tree from this set.  The challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges this week was to use Black, White and WOW!   So my WOW color is red.   I'm not used to using Black and White for my Christmas colors but I think this card turned out nice!


For this 5x7 card, I used a pattern from Jeanette Lynton's How To Book - Wishes.  The pattern is called Midpoint.   I used my Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to first cut out the tree.  Then I stamped the it with Black ink and added Red Glitz Glitter Gel (Z1484) to each little bird.   My red-checked ribbon is from the Designer Ribbon - Red Collection (Z1615).  I used 3-D foam tape to pop the tree up a little.
 
Here is a picture a little more close up of the tree and birds. 


If you haven't ordered your Holiday Wishes yet, you still have time!   Just purchase $25 in My Acrylix stamps and you can get the Holiday Wishes set for only $5!  This is a great deal.  PLUS there are 4 stamps that coordinate with the Art Philosophy cricut!
                                           

Order from my website today!  www.closetomyheart.com/stampinheaven

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! Clean and simple and love the Gingham Ribbon! Thanks for playing with us at C4C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Really like the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal