Christmas Love for Card Patterns

One of the stamp sets we used in my Christmas Card Workshop this past week was Christmas Love (D1492).  This is a great set with 12 different stamps.   I haven't had a chance to really use this set other than a few of the stamps for card front sentiments.    It has a cute little stocking, Christmas Tree, ornament, and candle in addition to great Christmas sentiments like JOY, Noel, Magic of Christmas and more.   See the entire set HERE.


One of the Blog Challenges I check in with on Saturday is CardPatterns.  Yesterday they had a great pattern that I thought was perfect for the stocking on the Christmas Love set.   I created a 6x6 card for this sketch:



Since Christmas has been my focus in card making lately, I saw these banners as stockings.  I used Holiday Red, Topiary and Sky ink to stamp my stockings.  Then I added prisma glitter for some sparkle.  The string of lights is from the Believe Stickease (X7145C).  I used the plaid paper and the Topiary cardstock from the Believe Level 2 paper pack (X7145B).   Instead of a button I stamped star in Holiday Red ink and accented with organdy ribbon.

Have a great week everyone!  Hope to be back with my art later!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous!!! LOVE the stamps you used, the socks are wonderful!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal