Cruisin' to Mojo Monday

Yippee!  I FINALLY got to create something for Mojo Monday.  I've been so busy the past two weeks, I missed a couple of great challenges.   With my Open House Celebration behind me, I was excited to see the Mojo Monday sketch and know that I would get to do something with it.

For this week's Mojo Monday I decided to do something a little different!  No florals or 'pretty' paper this time.  I pulled out my new Cruisin' paper from Close To My Heart.  This paper is so fun and has lots of potential for great pages and other projects.   This 5 x 7 card would be great for a race fan or even a car fanatic.  It reminds me of my dad because he loves cars.   He has ALWAYS been a fan of cars - old and new!


I used the Art Philosophy to cut the square shape also the shape for my "Good Times" sentiment.  I added bling sparkles to the arrow on the sentiment because it reminded me of a flashing sign.  The car, gas pump and sentiment are all from the stamp that is included with the Cruisin' Workshop On the Go Kit (G1039).   This is an exclusive stamp and comes only with the workshop kit.

One of the cool new products that coordinates with this paper are the Bottle Caps (Z1691).  I just had to use one on this card. Check out the checkered flag!  I made this using the zip strip from one of the papers.  I strung the flags on Black Hemp and knotted each end.

This card was so much fun to make.  I hope you enjoyed it!




Here is the Mojo Monday sketch I used for my inspiration:
                                                          

Comments

  1. This looks SO good! I love it. The paper and sketch complement each other perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder