Another Liebster Award!

Ah!  My dear friend Krista Hershberger awarded me the Liebster Blog Award!  I met Krista a couple of years ago when we both won the Close To My Heart Spa Trip back in 2010.  We've stayed in touch ever since and meet up each at convention.   I love checking in with her blog.  She always has something amazing to share!  Be sure to check it out.  It's Krista's Crafty Corner!

                                                               
So what Is this Liebster Blog Award?  This award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, to bring attention to their blog, and increase their following!  


Here are some of the blogs I subscribe to. I love to check up on them weekly (Sometimes daily!) to see what awesome creations they are sharing.  I'm sharing this award with them!  Please stop by to visit them, and become a Follower.

1. Susie's Stamping Corner - Susie Rostad
2. .......WOW..... Did you Make That?  - Joy McHargue 
3. Clearly Stamping - Amy McVey
4. Jen's Messy Studio - Jenifer Benner
5. Stamping Rules - Wendy Coffman


Here are the Rules for the Liebster Blog Award:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. (Thank you, KRISTA!) 
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know. 
3. Post the award on your blog. 
4. Bask in the love from the supportive people out there in Blog Land! 
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love! 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much! That was really sweet and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Award, lady. I am totally a recognition hound, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW!! Thank you for the award! I was having bad day that day and when I saw your comment - you totally made my day! :) Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal