Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Appreciate with Dotty For You!

If you are looking for the Dotty For You Blog Hop, 
you can find it HERE.

Due to a rained out game tonight I got to come home and spend some time in my craft room!  YIPPEE! I've missed it lately.  Last weekend the high school softball team played in a tournament near the hometown of their coach.  After the games on Friday evening, the coach's parents graciously opened their home to 4 coaches, 19 VERY DIRTY girls AND their parents and prepared a HUGE home cooked meal for everyone.  The team and coaches spent the night there and got to eat breakfast before heading out to their next game early Saturday morning.

I wanted to make a card for the team to sign in appreciation for all their hospitality.  I couldn't wait to use this piece of the Dotty For You paper!  The Dotty For You paper is our National Scrapbooking Month special that you can get for only $5 when you purchase $35 in Close To My Heart Products!  Read all about this special on my Dotty For You Tab.


I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the ovals, cutting the Cocoa cardstock at 1 1/2" and the sentiment at 1 1/4" <Oval2> .  The stamp is from the February Stamp of the Month - Thoughtful Tidings which is no longer available.  I also used the Art Philsophy Cartridge to cut my leaves at two different sizes - 3" and 2" - using the <Branch2> setting.  The paper flowers are from the Just Blooms Paradise Flowers (Z1710).  Next I added Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems (Z1333) for a final touch to the card.

My inspiration was the sketch from Cardabilities:

7 comments :

  1. Great card Gina!! This was the one paper design in the paper pack I didn't care for...but that's all changed now, since I saw this card!!! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really beautiful card Gina! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of the sketch...I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! Love the bold colours. Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...