Dotty For You Happy Thoughts

I love this week's Mojo Monday sketch!  I've been busy but all I could think about was making a card with this sketch using my Dotty For You paper!  It's a good thing I've got 2 packs of this paper because I just can't get enough of it!
Here is this week's Mojo Monday sketch:
                                                          

I needed to make 2 cards for 2 dear ladies.  First, my grandma, who was so excited to get my card last week. I wanted to send her another one this week to keep her spirits up! The 2nd card is for another dear lady that is the grandmother of my daughter's friend.  She comes to every softball game near and far.  Last weekend as we were leaving a tournament in Alabama, she fell. It was a scary moment for all of us. They called the ambulance to take her to the hospital and as we waited for them to take her away the team circled together and prayed.  That was a very touching moment and I'm sure it meant alot to her granddaughter.  I checked on her yesterday and she is doing ok - but is pretty banged up.  She wasn't able to come to the game the other night.   I thought it would nice for the team to all sign a to cheer her up.

Here are my cards! (Both are 5x7)

I used the Butterfly pattern paper and the Dotty sided paper for this card.  I cut each square at 1 1/2".   For my flowers, I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  I cut each flower at 3", 2 1/2", and 2".   I used a Sunset button with baker's twine from the Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment.  The butterfly is cut from the same pattern paper as the butterfly squares.





For this card, I used a variety of papers from the Dotty For You paper.   This time, instead of making a big flower, I cut a scallop circle with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge at 3".  Then I cut 2 circles 2 1/2" and 2 1/4".   This time I cut a yellow butterfly from the pattern paper.  I used a tag from the Lagoon Mini Medley accents (now retired) and attached a flower from Just Blooms Flowers Paradise collection.   I tied the tag with more baker's twine from the Baker's Twine Paradise Collection.  The sentiment is from Card Word Puzzle - Sympathy.  Inside the card, it says "are coming your way".


Ok, are you in love with this paper yet? If so, you want to be sure to get it while you still can!  It is only $5 for 24 sheets of paper (2 each of TWELVE designs!)  One the back side of each pattern is a dotted pattern in either Grey, Buttercup, Pear, Smoothie, Lagoon and Sunset.    To get this special pack just spend $35 in Close To My Heart Products and add the Dotty For You pack for only $5!  This paper is only available through May 31 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!   Don't miss out!



Comments

  1. Love your cards Gina! They are so bright and cheerful. I'll be "lifting" these for sure. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards! Love this paper pack too, and I bought two for myself too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal