What Makes Close To My Heart Acrylix Stamps the BEST?

Here we are 2 days away from one of Close To My Heart's BIGGEST promotions!  It is something that every loyal fan of Close to My Heart Acrylix stamps looks forward to!  It's STAMPAGANZA!  In plain stamping language STAMPAGANZA means Buy 2 stamps and get 1 FREE!  What a deal!

See Details HERE.


When I first discovered Close To My Heart I was a plain and simple scrapbooker.   I only created layouts and I didn't use stamps!  To me, stamps were too cumbersome to store and I did NOT have the storage space to 'collect' stamps that I would use only once or twice.  I would NEVER get into stamping!  Well, I learned to never say "NEVER"!.   Now, not only do I create scrapbooking layouts, I create cards, 3D items and more.  AND I love to stamp!

So, what makes Close To My Heart's stamps the best?
Here are just a few reasons....  (Artwork credit: Close to My Heart Artists)

  • My Acrylix stamps are ready to use right out of the package—no cutting out, mounting, or applying stickers required. Just place the stamp on your block, apply ink, and you’re set!
  • My Acrylix stamps and blocks are clear, making it easy to stamp in exactly the right spot.
  • My Acrylix stamps can be used to create a variety of popular looks, including:
    • base and shade stamping

    • creating your own patterned paper
    • sponging on multiple inks for single-impression, multi-color images
  • Many My Acrylix stamps coordinate with Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge shapes, giving you lots of creative possibilities. Cut the shape on your Cricut® machine, stamp the image on the shape, and attach to your project! In the Idea Book, the images outlined in red coordinate with Cricut® shapes.

  • My Acrylix stamps are super easy to maintain, store, and transport.
OK are you convinced?  Go ahead - start looking through our 2012 Spring/Summer Idea book AND the 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book!  Make your list and be ready to order on JUNE 1st!   

Don't have an idea Book?  You can view it online at my website - www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com
OR send me an email to request your very own Idea Book!  For just $5 I will send you BOTH 2012 Spring Summer Idea Book AND the 2011 Autumn Winter Idea Book.  I will ALSO include a $5 certificate to use on your next purchase!


Don't forget about the Dotty For You paper pack!  This special ends tomorrow!  Get a 24 pack of Dotty For You paper (2 each of 12 designs) for just $5 with a $35 purchase of products from the 2012 Spring Summer Idea Book!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder