Another Life is Tweet Card

I've been so busy working on my Extravaganza project for this year's Close To My Heart convention in Dallas, that I haven't had time to do any creating that I can share!   Oh I'd LOVE to be able to share what I'm creating but that will have to wait until AFTER I return home from convention.  This is going to be an AWESOME 2012 Autumn Winter Idea Book!  I can't wait until it is released!  I can't..... but I will.

So in the meantime, I'm going to share one of my Clean and Simple cards from this month's Stamp of the Month, Life is Tweet.


I used the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to cut the scalloped circle in Sweet Leaf cardstock.   I cut another circle a bit smaller in White Daisy cardstock and stamped the bird onto it with Smoothie ink. I stamped the party hat separately and cut it out to attach to the bird's head.  The ribbon is from the Smoothie Mini Medley accents and matches perfectly!  

Ok, I'm headed back to my craft room to create more SECRET stuff!!   I hope to be finished with a major portion of it this weekend.    Then maybe I can join the challenge world and create some things I can share!  

Don't forget!  June is STAMPAGANZA!   Buy 2 stamps and get a 3rd stamp FREE!  What an awesome deal!  For more info, check out my website.   It's a great way to get those stamps you've been wanting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder