Live Out Loud - July Stamp of the Month


Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  This month we are featuring "Live Out Loud", a set of 8 stamps.  If you have come here from Doreen's Blog you are on the right path!  The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around.   If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE  




We have over 50 consultants participating in the hop. Following the hop is easy, just click on the link at the end of the post and it will hop you right over to the next blog!


This month you can get a Perfect Pair when you purchase $75 in products on my website!  Every 4-5 days the Perfect Pair will change to a different paper pack and coordinating embellishment.   For all the details on our Perfect Pair special, see my Perfect Pair tab HERE.  To promote this special, I'm going to feature a new card using this stamp along with the Perfect Pair being offered during the month of July.  Be sure to check my blog every 4-5 days to see my card featuring the new Perfect Pair!


Our first perfect pair which is available July 1-5 (or while supplies last) is the Mischief paper pack and Midnight Felt Shapes.   This is a Halloween themed paper pack that can also be used for non-Halloween themed projects!  I used the Mischief paper to create a card for a friend along with one of the felt frame shapes.  




I added a paper butterfly from our Just Blooms Flutter Paper Shapes (Z1463) and black pearl from the Opaques Licorice Adhesive Gems (Z1335)

Here is this week's Perfect Pair:
Available July 1 - 5 (or whiles supplies last)
FREE with an online order of $75 ($15.90 value)
Here are some additional projects I created with the Mischief Paper:
Halloween Cards - HERE and HERE and HERE!


Make a note to visit my blog on July 6!  I'll have another card to share along with the new Perfect Pair!  

Remember! The July Stamp of the month is available ONLY during the month of July!  You can purchase it for just $5 when you purchase $50 in Close To My Heart products!

Now, hop on over to Haley's blog and see what she has created for you!

Comments

  1. I love the elegance of the black and white color combo! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a perfect pair (or trio)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I never thought of using that paper in this way - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! Nice job using the Mischief items for a different purpose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the monochromatic color scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal