CTMH Reveals new Artiste Cricut Cartridge!

Howdy from Dallas! I am finishing up my first day of our annual convention. Let me tell you it has been one very exciting day. The new products are phenomenal! How do they do it? One of the most asked question was answered today. "Are we getting a new Cricut cartridge?" that answer is YES!! I am so excited about this! I got to use it while I was creating my art for Extravaganza. Just like our Art Philosophy collection this new Artiste Collection comes with three exclusive stamps and three sets of Dimensional Elements. This cartridge has 700 images!! It features themeed projects, interactive cards, awards and more. It has cupcake liners, robots, spooks, invitations, party favors PLUS a new font! Cutting and assembling the 3-D items is way when you use the project reference chart and the separate step by step assembly booklet! Head on over to my Stampinheaven Facebook Page for more convention announcements. I wil try to post more to my blog soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder