Perfect Pair - Dreamin' with Live Out Loud

This week's Perfect Pair is Dreamin'.  This was one of my FAVORITE fall paper packs from the 2011 Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  I used nearly every bit of paper from this pack.   For our Perfect Pair we are pairing this paper with the Harvest Charms.  You get 6 beautifully embossed adhesive backed charms with this set.


This week's Perfect Pair - Dreamin' and Harvest Charms
Available July 6-10 (or whiles supplies last)
FREE with online order of $75 (retail value: $14.90)



I've used July's Stamp of the Month - Live Out Loud for this 6x6 Kraft card.  I cut the flowers using my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and added Round Studs to the flap.


Here are some additional projects I have done using the Dreamin' Paper pack:
Birthday Card and Harvest Charm - HERE
Another Birthday Card - HERE
An Autumn Card - HERE
Base and Shade Stamping Card - HERE
Thanksgiving Card - HERE
My Creations Blocks - HERE
Autumn Treat Bag - HERE



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal