Perfect Pair - Fanfare

Time for a new Perfect Pair!  From July 11 to July 15 you can get the Fanfare Paper Pack along with the Fanfare Level 2 Assortment for FREE with a $75 online purchase!  (Retail Value: $17.90)
Check out the card I made with this Perfect Pair below!

Here is a fun card I made using paper from the Fanfare pack along with some of the coordinating Fanfare Level 2 Assortment and July's Stamp of the Month - Live Out Loud


Other projects I've done with the Fanfare Paper Pack:
A Brithday Card - HERE
A Clear Birthday Care - HERE
A Baby Card - HERE

Remember!  This offer is good only July 11 - 15 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  Start shopping my website and grab your perfect pair today!   Start shopping HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder