Time to Say Goodbye!

There are only 3 days left in January which means there are just days left to get some of those popular retiring products!  Many have already sold out.   Don't let the time pass you by or you will miss out!

Here are just a few of my favorites that will not be available after January 31:

Flirty Paper Pack (X7160B) and Workshop On the Go Kit G1050: 
While I have to admit when I first saw this paper, it WAS NOT a favorite but once I started working with it, I loved it!  I have barely a scrap of it left.  It was perfect for fall.   The Workshop on the Go Kit is a bargin because you get the Flirty Dimensional Element Compliments, Exclusive Flirty Stamp set and Clear Sparkles plus an instruction guide for completing a 2 page layout!   All this for $29.95 (retail value $33.60)



Another favorite retiring paper pack is the Victory Paper Pack: (X7150B)  If you have boys or men in your life, this is the perfect paper for scrapbooking or making masculine cards!


Don't forget the match Victory Stickease Assortment (X7150C)


There are lots of accessories on the retiring lists - brads, ribbons, assortments and more.  But my most favorites to work with were:

Autumn Lane Assortment (Z1749)
These are the perfect accents to the Flirty paper and I LOVE the pins!
Rhinestone Designer Brads (Z1360)
They definately add a sparkle to your projects!

Shimmer Brads (Z1349)  
Three shades of shimmer make these great for every project!


I could go on and on but then my post would be a bit long.  You can see all the products on the retiring list HERE.   So get out your Idea book and mark the items retiring, then go to my website - www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com and order before they are gone forever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder