Thursday, March 14, 2013

Chantilly Fabric and Zippers

Ah!  I've neglected my blog for over a week!  That is so unlike me!  I went to our annual retreat at Petticoat Junction last weekend so you would think I'd be sharing tons of creations!  I did get some things done but I was working ahead preparing for upcoming club projects and Stamp of the Month Artwork.  So, those things I will share a bit later.  I like to use the retreat time - especially the one in the Spring to get ahead because starting this week, my evenings will be filled with softball games for the next 2 months!  We had our first home game last night and it was pretty darn windy and cold!  

I do have a card to share that I made a few weeks ago.   I have been using our new textiles lately trying out different techniques.  I couldn't wait to try a ruffle with the new Hollyhock Lace Zipper.  I used the lace zipper to hide my stitching for the ruffle.   


Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 White Daisy Card
Stamp: For a Friend (D1542)
Chantilly Paper (X7163B)
Chantilly Textile (Z1819)
Hollyhock Zipper Lace (Z1829)
Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807)
Hollyhock Ink (Z2128)


                                         

1 comment :

  1. Me likey!! Those colors are fab! Not to mention the fabrice and zipper. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...