Chantilly Fabric and Zippers

Ah!  I've neglected my blog for over a week!  That is so unlike me!  I went to our annual retreat at Petticoat Junction last weekend so you would think I'd be sharing tons of creations!  I did get some things done but I was working ahead preparing for upcoming club projects and Stamp of the Month Artwork.  So, those things I will share a bit later.  I like to use the retreat time - especially the one in the Spring to get ahead because starting this week, my evenings will be filled with softball games for the next 2 months!  We had our first home game last night and it was pretty darn windy and cold!  

I do have a card to share that I made a few weeks ago.   I have been using our new textiles lately trying out different techniques.  I couldn't wait to try a ruffle with the new Hollyhock Lace Zipper.  I used the lace zipper to hide my stitching for the ruffle.   


Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 White Daisy Card
Stamp: For a Friend (D1542)
Chantilly Paper (X7163B)
Chantilly Textile (Z1819)
Hollyhock Zipper Lace (Z1829)
Pink Glitter Gems (Z1807)
Hollyhock Ink (Z2128)


                                         

Comments

  1. Me likey!! Those colors are fab! Not to mention the fabrice and zipper. Great combo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal