Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sneak Peak of Dream Pop

Next month is National Scrapbooking Month and Close To My Heart always has an AWESOME paper pack to celebrate.  Close To My Heart consultants get a one month preview BEFORE the paper is released. (Just one of the perks to being a consultant!) I absolutely LOVE this paper!  The colors are vibrant and right on trend.   I couldn't wait to play with it.  But, I had to wait a bit due to a busy softball schedule. I spent Thursday through VERY late last night at a softball tournament.  I'm happy to say, my daughter's team won the Championship!  It took me a while to get going today.  (I'm still feeling effects of the windy weather and loud screaming that I did! I nearly lost my voice!)

I combined the colors from Playdate Cafe with Sketch #98 from Deconstructed Sketches for this card - 


Hopefully this large picture shows the resist that is on the cardstock included in this paper pack.  There are 6 different colors (2 each) of cardstock each with a different resist design.  This pack also includes 12 different designs of paper.  Beginning May 1st, you can purchase this special for just $10 when you purchase $35 in Close To My Heart Products.  Now THAT is an AWESOME deal! 

                                         Deconstructed Sketch No. 98

5 x 7 Card Recipe:
Dream Pop Paper Pack (Available May 1 to May 31)
Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment (Z1701)
Joyful Birthday (B1419)
Perfect Fit Mom (C1543)
Art Philosophy Cartridge (Z1686) - Oval 2 - 2"

I'll be showing more art with Dream Pop paper this week so be sure to come back to see me!
Join me for a special Dream Pop Blog Hop on April 26.

3 comments :

  1. Love this card and love this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina, this is a perfect take on the Deconstructed Sketch this week! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! Love your pretty papers and stamping! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...