Congrats!

I needed to make another graduation card recently so I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!.  I'm almost too late in getting it posted.  My dear hubby has been trying to fill up his new found free time (no more summer travel ball anymore) so he's been working on re-landscaping our yard.  Front AND back!  For some reason, he thinks I have this same new found free time and I want to spend it working in the yard.  So I spent Sunday going to the nursery and then planting several new bushes that we brought home with us.  I have to admit - it does look pretty good.

It is really nice to work on projects together like this but I don't want it to take up ALL my free time! I NEED my scrap therapy!  Anyway, on to my card......


This was quick and easy.  I used bits of paper from the Claire Paper (X7166B) pack layered on Outdoor Denim Cardstock.  The "Congrats" was stamped with Outdoor Denim ink and the Cocktail Alphabet (E1015).  I used Natural Bakers twin from the Mini Medley Accents Wooden Collection (Z1837) to tie it all together.

Here is the sketch I used:

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. I love the simplicity on your card and the bold black card stock on your card also nice combine with other colors of the banner...great card...

    I am also joining the "Case this Sketch" challenge my card is number 92, would you mind to see it on my Blog and I would be so glad if you could leave me some love...many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal