Sneak Peek - Laughing Lola

My Autumn Winter Open House is coming up August 10th and I've been busy playing with all my new product trying to get ready for it.  I'm going to start sharing a few things that I will have on display at my open house.   I like to make at least one card from the paper in each new paper pack from the book.

My first card I'm sharing today is created from the Laughing Lola paper pack.

The paisley's and sentiment are from the new stamp set - Paisley perfect (C1556).   I stamped the paisley with black ink onto Gypsy cardstock and again on Lagoon.  Then I cut the center of the lagoon paisley and attached to the top of the Gypsy paisley.   The border stamp is from the Laughing Lola Workshop On The Go kit stamp.

I added Laughing Lola Assortments (Z1854) for my finishing touches. These assortments include 4 satin paper clip bows; 9 printed gems in 3 sizes that are adhesive backed.  I wrapped the clip with black hemp to hid the clip.


Thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to come back - I'll be sharing more.

If you are local to me, my Open House is Saturday, August 10 from 9am to 1pm
Drop by anytime!

2722 Lascassas Pike - Murfreesboro, TN
I have lots of new product on Display
A Card to make and take home!
Clearance items!
Door Prizes!!

Watch for more details soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder