StampinHeaven Girl's Night Out!

Beginning in July, I will be starting a new StampinHeaven Girl's Night Out!  Each month on a Friday night I will have a fun project to complete.  This is not a commitment club so people can sign up for the ones they are interested in.  I will try to keep the project easy (meaning no paper trimmers required!) and each project can be completed in 2 hours or less!  

My first Girl's Night Out is scheduled for Friday, July 26.  We are going to create this fabulous 12x12 Canvas Art.    The cost of this workshop is $25.   


You will get everything you need to complete this piece of art.  Plus, you will get TWO color scheme choices.  Here is what is included in the kit:

Included in the kit: (retail value of kit - $39.95)
1 – My Acrylix® Canvas Art Workshop Stamp Set (C-size) 
1 – 12" × 12" Printed Canvas Display 
1 – Cashmere Baker's Twine (1 yard) 
10 – Clear Sparkles (10mm) 
1 – Sparkles Flourish 
2 – 12" × 6" Dimensional Elements In Color—Art Shapes 
1 – Instructional Brochure
PLUS -  a Cocoa mini Pigment Ink pad (this is NOT included in the kit purchased on my website)


Stamp included in kit

I will provide the Liquid Glass, foam tape and blocks needed to complete the project so all YOU have to bring are two pictures!  (A 5X7 and a 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 picture)

You will be able to complete this project in just an hour!  I will show you how to use your left over supplies for an additional canvas or for a one page layout!


This is my Canvas Art I created using a different color scheme than the one shown above:

If you are interested attending this GNO Workshop please email me!  Space is limited and payment is needed by July 16.  Email:  gmbscrapper@comcast.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder