Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sneak Peek - Babycakes!

Woo hoo!  Just 5 more days until my Open House!  I have so much to share.  I hope you can stop by if you are local to me.  There is so much to see.   Today I'm sharing another sneak peek of one of our new paper packs - Babycakes (X7173B).   This paper is adorable!  But immediately I could see more than just baby themes for this paper.   I created a few cards with this month's Stamp of the Month - A Chocolate Affair with this paper. (See one card HERE)  I'll share my other cards soon.

For this card I did stick to a baby theme.  I was excited to use a new baby stamp set with this paper. Occasionally I need to make a card for a baby shower or gift but I just didn't have many stamps to choose from when I needed them.   Now I have another cute one!


The stamp set is called "B is for Baby" (D1561).  It's a set of 9 adorable stamps.  Two of the images coordinate with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z1686) - one of which I used on this card.   I used the new Scallop Border Punch (Z1851) on my paper.  The cute little buttons are from the Babycakes Assortments (Z1869) which include 12 wood-rimmed badge buttons in assorted sizes and colors. All are adhesive back.   I tied off my card with sunset baker's twine from the Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment (Z1702).


                  
                B is For Baby
Babycakes Assortment

Don't you just love this paper?!!!

You can this and more at my Open House on Saturday, August 10 from 9am - 1pm!   Be sure to stop by for a FREE Make & Take.


OPEN HOUSE INFO:
Saturday August 10 
9am to 1 pm (stop by anytime!)
2722 Lascassas Pike
Murfreesboro, TN  37130

FREE Make & Take!
Cash & Carry Clearence Items
Door Prizes!  
FREE IDEA BOOK TO EVERYONE THAT COMES!
(Get a door prize ticket when you RSVP!)
See the new ARTBOOKING Cricut Colletion!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...