Sneak Peek - Babycakes!

Woo hoo!  Just 5 more days until my Open House!  I have so much to share.  I hope you can stop by if you are local to me.  There is so much to see.   Today I'm sharing another sneak peek of one of our new paper packs - Babycakes (X7173B).   This paper is adorable!  But immediately I could see more than just baby themes for this paper.   I created a few cards with this month's Stamp of the Month - A Chocolate Affair with this paper. (See one card HERE)  I'll share my other cards soon.

For this card I did stick to a baby theme.  I was excited to use a new baby stamp set with this paper. Occasionally I need to make a card for a baby shower or gift but I just didn't have many stamps to choose from when I needed them.   Now I have another cute one!


The stamp set is called "B is for Baby" (D1561).  It's a set of 9 adorable stamps.  Two of the images coordinate with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z1686) - one of which I used on this card.   I used the new Scallop Border Punch (Z1851) on my paper.  The cute little buttons are from the Babycakes Assortments (Z1869) which include 12 wood-rimmed badge buttons in assorted sizes and colors. All are adhesive back.   I tied off my card with sunset baker's twine from the Baker's Twine Paradise Assortment (Z1702).


                  
                B is For Baby
Babycakes Assortment

Don't you just love this paper?!!!

You can this and more at my Open House on Saturday, August 10 from 9am - 1pm!   Be sure to stop by for a FREE Make & Take.


OPEN HOUSE INFO:
Saturday August 10 
9am to 1 pm (stop by anytime!)
2722 Lascassas Pike
Murfreesboro, TN  37130

FREE Make & Take!
Cash & Carry Clearence Items
Door Prizes!  
FREE IDEA BOOK TO EVERYONE THAT COMES!
(Get a door prize ticket when you RSVP!)
See the new ARTBOOKING Cricut Colletion!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder