Sunday, September 29, 2013

Today You are You....

I love this quote from Dr. Suess.  This is just one of 9 sentiments that is a part of our National Stamping Month You Are My Happy special.  Tomorrow (September 30) will be the LAST day that you can get this set of 3 D-size stamp sets!   When you purchase $50 in Close To My Heart Products, you can get this special for only $10.   It's an AWESOME deal!



Recipe:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Colonial White Card
Paper:  Babycakes (X7173B)
Accents:  Button - Babycakes Assortment (Z1869)
Flower - Paradise Flowers (Retired)
Ink:  Chocolate (Z2111)


This exclusive You Are My Happy set has an adorable upper AND Lower case alphabet that includes numbers, 15 cheerful images great for a variety of life’s occasions (6 coordinate with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!) and 9 encouraging friendship sentiments!


Don't miss this fabulous deal!  It is a $47.90 value for just $10!  This is one set you will use over and over!
Start shopping here:  www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com



***FREE***FREE***FREE***FREE***

REMINDER!! I going to have a drawing for a FREE stampset on my StampinHeaven Facebook page! 
Here is what you need to do to enter! 
1.  LIKE my page - https://www.facebook.com/StampinHeaven
2.  Create a card with a Friendship theme and post it to my page.

You have all week to post your card!

On October 5th I'm going to randomly draw from all the participants that posted a card AND they LIKE my page!  Winner will receive the Polar Bear Holiday Stamp for FREE!
Photo: Did you know October 5th is World Cardmaking Day?   Let's Celebrate!!  Between now and October 5th, CREATE a card with a FREINDSHIP theme and post a picture of your card to this StampinHeaven Facebook page.   On October 5th, I will randomly choose a winner from all the entries for this FREE stampset - Polar Bear Holdiay!  SHARE this post with your friends!  Let's see how many entries I can get!
Polar Bear Holiday

No comments :

Post a Comment

Check out my Taste of Summer Pinterest Board!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...