A Sneak Peek - It's a Celebration!

I believe this is probably one of the quickest cards I have ever made and it's so simple!  I used two new products that will be available October 15 in Close to My Heart's Holiday Gift Guide and the sketch from Unscripted Sketches.


The three strips of washi tape are from the Party Washi Tape 3 pack (Z1908).  I love these colors and the especially the woodgrain washi!  My stamp is from Banner Wishes (B1438).   It contains the banner seen above and 6 sentiments - It's a Celebration, Best Wishes, Thank You, Happy Birthday, You're The Best and Congratulations.   All are different fonts and they all fit on the banner!

Watch my website for the Holiday Gift Guide coming October 15!

Unscripted Sketches #225
US_Sketch225

Comments

  1. Great use of this sketch! Just got my new goodies yesterday. If you find a moment, you should stop over at my blog to check out some of the cards I made over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...can't wait for my new goodies to arrive this coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card - just love the clean look but perfect! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal