Halloween Mini Albums - Easy and Fun with Artbooking!

Fall leaves, cool breeze and lots of candy corn!  That is what October means to me!  But I have to admit - I cheated and bought my bag of candy corn before October actually arrived!  I just couldn't help myself.  Candy Corn is a weakness.... a terrible weakness.

I'm off on my annual MAD Trip.   If you don't know, MAD stands for Mother and Daughters.  My mom, my three sisters and I have made it an annual tradition to go away on a 4 day trip just us - no kids, no husbands, no pets.  

In the meantime, I didn't want my blog to sit here all lonely and unattended!  Since it is October, I thought I would share one of the lastest Artbooking Made Easy episodes.  This video shows you how easy it is to create a fun Halloween Mini Album with the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.




If you want to see more artbooking videos, be sure to check out my Artbooking Videos tabs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder