One of the new stamp sets in the Holiday Guide is Santa Claus (C1567). If you love all things Santa like me, then this adorable stamp is a must have! I used the sketch from this week's Paper Players challenge to create this card. The masking technique helps to create a Ruby Santa's cap after stamping Santa in Slate ink. The strip across the front of the card is the zip strip from the Sparkle & Shine Paper pack.
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 White Daisy Card
Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack - X716B
Silver Glitter Paper - Z1829
Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel - Z1313
Stamp: Santa Claus - C1567
Ruby Ink - Z2170
Slate Ink - Z2173
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Z1686 - <Shape 6> 2 1/4"
|Santa Claus (C1567)|
Challenges that I'm entering this card into:
Don't forget! When you place an order of $100 or more (retail price) between October 15 and December 31 from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide and/or the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book, you qualify for one free “star” item from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide.
The “star” items are the products in the gift guide that have a circled star image next to the product’s item number and include:
- Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet (X7176B)
- Sparkle & Shine Complements Dimensional Elements (X7176C)
- My Acrylix® Magical Days Stamp Set (D1552)
- My Acrylix® Santa Claus Stamp Set (C1567)
- My Acrylix® Mary and Babe Stamp Set (C1562)
- My Acrylix® Trim the Tree Stamp Set (A1149)
- My Acrylix® Charming Chevrons Stamp Set (A1150)
- My Acrylix® Lots of Love Stamp Set (A1151)
- My Acrylix® Angel Friends Stamp Set (B1435)
- My Acrylix® Lifting Spirits Stamp Set (C1570)
- My Acrylix® Banner Wishes Stamp Set (B1438)