So in honor of Kayli's 19th Birthday, I'm going to give her a list of 10 reasons why it is great to be 19!
2. It is socially acceptable to still be living at home.
3. If you flipped the number "19" around, you'd be "61". 'nuff said about that.
4. You still have 6 more years to go before being kicked off your parents Insurance.
5. You survived High School.
6. You are still young enough to be carefree.
7. People still care how old you are and want to throw you a party. After you turn 21, no one will care until you hit the big 30 and every decade after that.
8. Little kids still think you are cool.
9. You can wear leggings, ball cap and no make up and still look good.
10. You are one year closer to thinking that your mother is the smartest person on the planet.
Recipe for this 5 x 7 Card
White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
Black Cardstock (1386)
Sky Cardstock (X5761)
Background Stamp - In the Background (D1540)
Sentiment - Joyful Birthday (B1419)
Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799)
Sky Ink (Z2194)
Black Ink (Z2105)
Tag - Cut from Art Philosolphy Cricut Cartridge (Z1686)
White Bakers Twine - Neutral Assortment (Z1701)
Kayli's birthday card was based on the sketch #267 from Clean and Simple Stamping.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - #189 Buttons Galore
Seize the Birthday
Paper Creators Crafts - Birthday