Sneak Peek - Timberline

What a busy and productive weekend I had!!  14 friends and I all spent the weekend at the Petticoat Junction Retreat in Normandy, Tennessee scrapping all day and into the wee hours of early morning. I look forward to this every year and this time the timing was just right. I had LOTS of new product to work on and with an upcoming Open House ahead I had plenty to keep me busy the entire time.

Throughout the month of February, I'll be sharing many of the things I've created.  If you can't wait for my blog posts, come by my Open House this Saturday, February 8.   I'll be there from 9am to noon showing off lots of goodies!

For your first peek at one of the new paper packs, I created this card with the Timberline paper pack.


I love the wood print paper in the Timberline paper pack!  This pack will be great for camping, outdoor vacations, and masculine cards.  Two of the three strips across the cards are zip strips from the papers.   I used the new Flight of Arrows stamp and 2nd generation stamping to stamp accross the Bamboo cardstock.   The sentiment - LIFE. Enjoy it. is one of the new Hostess Only stamp sets.  (Hostess' can choose the Hostess Only stamps are part of their rewards)   To really bring out the Outdoors on this cards I used a couple of the new Timberline Assortments  PERFECT! I just love the wooden stick pen with the Moose print!

For my card, I used Sketch #100 from Retro Sketches.




Close To My Heart Products Used:
Timberline Paper Pack - X7182B
Timberline Assortment- Z3005

Flight of Arrows- D1578

This is Good--HOSTESS ONLY STAMP
Don't you just love these new products? 
They are available NOW!! 
Order today from my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder